When you choose a lightweight guitar amp, you need consider a lot like the quality, value and price.
The lightweight guitar amp below are easy enough to use. You don’t need to worry about your pocket and the safety, for they are all well made and good enough in budget.
Then, what are you waiting for? Start your shopping now.
Top Rated Lightweight Guitar Amp
200 watt bass combo with 1×15 Paragon driver.
- “For the size, the amp is very light and portable.” – H. Ladera
- “Good 4-band equalizer, and inputs for active and passive pickups (plus XLR out) make for a very flexible setup.” – Alan Bruce Mccornack
- “I use it in small venues, less than 1,000 sq. ft. rooms, as well as in large rooms that are greater than 10,000 sq. ft.” – Kelvin A. Thigpen
The go anywhere Headphone Amp delivers a musical quality and attitude that defines the spirit of Electro-Harmonix. As uniquely musical as it is portable, the ultra-light Headphone Amp let’s you practice as loud or funky as you want without waking up your old lady.
- “This little amp sounds nice.” – Robert A. Merrihew
- “And, I like that fact that the unit turns on & off when the headphones are plugged in or unplugged, respectively.” – CTSIA-100
- “I don’t know how long a battery will last yet on it, but you are now warned, I guess.” – RobE
View largerTime to get serious about your off-stage sound.Think of how much time you’ve spent agonizing over your guitar sound; the countless hours spent tweaking and testing until finally you get the perfect expressive platform for your live performances.
- “Great tones, amazing size and weight.” – uker
- “It sounds just like a tube amp.” – Buddy
- “It also mimics a tube amp in that you can play nice and light and the tone cleans up nicely, or really hit it to get some great distortion.” – R Drake
Time to get serious about your off-stage sound.Think of how much time you’ve spent agonizing over your guitar sound; the countless hours spent tweaking and testing until finally you get the perfect expressive platform for your live performances.
- “The sound is pretty clean as well.” – PuterPro
- “The tiny size is amazing when you consider that it has stereo speakers built in.” – Alan Gold
- “You can also feed backing tracks through this amp either through your PC or through the headphone jack.” – S. Johnson
Good things do come in small packages! The new Fender® Rumble™ 112 Cabinet is a gigging bassist’s dream, capable of handling 500 watts, yet weighing in at a mere 24 pounds.
Good things do come in small packages! The new Fender® Rumble™ 2×8 cabinet is a gigging bassist’s dream, capable of handling 500 watts, yet weighing in at a mere 28 pounds.
The T6 is a Lightweight 60W Acoustic Guitar Combo Amp with single 8-Inch Speaker. Features 2 channels and is as adept at handling vocals as it is guitar, making it a perfect on-stage companion for singer/songwriters and gigging guitarists.
Compact 1×10 cabinet with Eden designed Special Full range 300w speaker, heavy duty easy-carry steel handle
- “It’s quite adequate and the sound is pretty decent for such a small cab.” – skyfree
- “I don’t need a stack of 15s and 500 watts- just enough for the occasional party, coffeehouse or friendly jam.” – Michael J. Edelman
- “The low end is adequately big and warm and because it’s a full-range driver, the highs are soooooo much smoother than bass cabs with a tweeter.” – Orcatrino
Compact 1×12 cabinet with Eden designed Special Full range 300w speaker, heavy duty easy-carry steel handle.
The Rocktron VG05 is a battery powered 5W mini combo amp with great tone total portability. Includes a distortion switch and the Rocktron Velocity VSG3 Custom Voiced speaker.
Love This page? Please Give It A Thumbs Up!
If you enjoyed this page, please share it with others!